Thanks to the increasing WB marketing we have an exclusive look at concept art from the movie. The Look Book includes 67 images of production design, costumes, weapons, stockworks and more. Visit lookbook.jupiterascending.com and make sure you come back tomorrow for more TV spots, info and interviews!
New TV spot for Jupiter Ascending has been revealed by Warner Bros France. Also a new still photo of Jupiter Jones (Mila Kunis) and Titus Abrasax (Douglas Booth) hit the internet today. Take a look and don’t forget Jupiter Ascending is heading to the big screen in less than a month – February 6. The LA red carpet premiere will happen on February 2, 2015 alongside with the ‘official soundtrack‘ release.
Happy New Year fans!!! Hope you guys had a safe celebration last night and you’re all ready for a fresh new beginning. So far we’re starting 2015 with no Kunis news — yet with an extremely exciting months ahead of us. But first, let us summarize 2014 really quick in numbers.
● 203 days of delay – Exactly 203 days were/are standing between the original Jupiter Ascending release July 18 and the newly announced February 6
● 27 fake stories – 27 that’s the number of ridiculous tabloid stories denied by Gosip Cop in 2014. Yes it’s sad!
● 15 years of Mila as Meg – Last week we celebrated 15th aniversary since Mila became the voice of Meg Griffin. Her first episode called Da Boom (season 2 episode 3) was aired on December 26, 1999
● 9 magazine interviews in favour of Jim Beam – While promoting her new partnership in NYC, Mila spoke to Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, GQ, Nylon Guys, Nylon, Parade, Esquire US, Esquire UK and Details.
● 8 public events – This year Mila has showed up at CBS Golden Globe Pre-Party, 71st Golden Globe Awards, The Emerald Masterclass, Gemfields Launch, Make History Cocktail Reception, CinemaCon 2014, MTV Movie Awards, Third Person Premiere
● 5 movies released – Blood Ties, The Angriest Man in Brooklyn, Third Person, Color of Time and Annie hit theaters through the year
● 4 TV spots aired – Jim Beam’s commercials are constantly airing in the brand’s largest markets, including the U.S., UK, Australia and Germany.
● 4 magazine covers – If counting only those in our gallery, Mila posed for Marie Claire, W, Total Film and M2Woman.
● 3 TV appearances – Mila appeared on The Ellen Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
● 3 projects for Gemfields – In 2014 we’ve discovered that Mila continues her job as Gemfields spokesperson as she’s currently starring in their 2nd campaign ‘Beauty by Nature’. In cooperation with Gemfields she also designed ‘Motherhood Ring’ (100% of the profit from the sale is donated to the Gemfields Nkana Health Center in Zambia) and modeled for Gemfield’s Good Deed bracelet (which aims to encourage kindness around the world).
● 2 nominations / 1 win - Scoring nominations at KCA awards and MTV Movie Awards (winning the Best Villain award)
● 1 guest starring – In April, Mila guest starred in the 11th season of Two and a Half Men – playing Vivian, a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden’s doorstep.
● 1 baby produced - Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher was borned on October 1st and our hearts melted.
What to look for this year? Jupiter Ascending is getting close to its release and the promo tour should start soon. We’re all dying to see Mila walking the red carpet again, right? Her production company ‘Orchard Farm Productions’ has recently signed deal with ABC Studios, and is set to develop and produce multiple TV projects for broadcast and cable. She keeps her voiceover work on one of the top animated series on television, Family Guy. One of her long-making project ‘Hell & Back’ is supposed to be released somewhen in 2015. On the top of other things she’s also a full time mom now! Rather sensational year.
Ending this year with some real beauty - take a look at our exclusive dose of unseen Gemfields photos.