Mila Kunis will be doing a live Reddit AMA today at 3PM PT / 6PM ET. Ask her anything Jupiter Ascending related HERE
Mila Kunis guested on Conan yesterday and dished on Jupiter Ascending & motherhood. Throught the episode she talked her new boobs, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Ashton’s forcing baby Wyatt to watch lots of NFL games, hoping one day she’ll lead the Chicago Bears.
Mila Kunis continues her ‘Jupiter Ascending’ promo duties as she made her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! show last night. She revealed how Ashton got her to sign up for Tinder & Grindr, her mom’s struggle with diapers nowadays and how it felt leaving baby Wyatt at home for the first time.
1. @princecalum: What makes Jupiter Ascending different from anything you’ve ever done?
I’ve never done a sci-fi film, so, for me, it was a whole new genre.
2. @MadnessBxtch: What’s it like working with Channing Tatum?
Channing is so great. So sweet and a really fun guy!
3. @_CassieDay: Best acting advice you ever received?
Don’t ask. Just be.
4. @winchesterslock: Can you share a funny memory from set?
I almost got run over by a camera that had no one attached to it while I was on wires, so I couldn’t move…that was exciting.
5. @riveroflawrence: What was one of the hardest scenes to film?
There was a scene called 52P, it was 8 minutes long, and we literally shot some part of it every day for 7 months!