Hello there, first of all I need to say that this is my very first post here. I’m so happy! So, the site will pass for a few exciting changes, like a new design and a new version – A portuguese version! And to start, we have some new magazine scans added to our gallery! Thanks Laura for the additions Check them out:
Happy New Year fans!!! Hope you guys had a safe celebration last night and you’re all ready for a fresh new beginning. So far we’re starting 2015 with no Kunis news — yet with an extremely exciting months ahead of us. But first, let us summarize 2014 really quick in numbers.
● 203 days of delay – Exactly 203 days were/are standing between the original Jupiter Ascending release July 18 and the newly announced February 6
● 27 fake stories – 27 that’s the number of ridiculous tabloid stories denied by Gosip Cop in 2014. Yes it’s sad!
● 15 years of Mila as Meg – Last week we celebrated 15th aniversary since Mila became the voice of Meg Griffin. Her first episode called Da Boom (season 2 episode 3) was aired on December 26, 1999
● 9 magazine interviews in favour of Jim Beam – While promoting her new partnership in NYC, Mila spoke to Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, GQ, Nylon Guys, Nylon, Parade, Esquire US, Esquire UK and Details.
● 8 public events – This year Mila has showed up at CBS Golden Globe Pre-Party, 71st Golden Globe Awards, The Emerald Masterclass, Gemfields Launch, Make History Cocktail Reception, CinemaCon 2014, MTV Movie Awards, Third Person Premiere
● 5 movies released – Blood Ties, The Angriest Man in Brooklyn, Third Person, Color of Time and Annie hit theaters through the year
● 4 TV spots aired – Jim Beam’s commercials are constantly airing in the brand’s largest markets, including the U.S., UK, Australia and Germany.
● 4 magazine covers – If counting only those in our gallery, Mila posed for Marie Claire, W, Total Film and M2Woman.
● 3 TV appearances – Mila appeared on The Ellen Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
● 3 projects for Gemfields – In 2014 we’ve discovered that Mila continues her job as Gemfields spokesperson as she’s currently starring in their 2nd campaign ‘Beauty by Nature’. In cooperation with Gemfields she also designed ‘Motherhood Ring’ (100% of the profit from the sale is donated to the Gemfields Nkana Health Center in Zambia) and modeled for Gemfield’s Good Deed bracelet (which aims to encourage kindness around the world).
● 2 nominations / 1 win - Scoring nominations at KCA awards and MTV Movie Awards (winning the Best Villain award)
● 1 guest starring – In April, Mila guest starred in the 11th season of Two and a Half Men – playing Vivian, a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden’s doorstep.
● 1 baby produced - Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher was borned on October 1st and our hearts melted.
What to look for this year? Jupiter Ascending is getting close to its release and the promo tour should start soon. We’re all dying to see Mila walking the red carpet again, right? Her production company ‘Orchard Farm Productions’ has recently signed deal with ABC Studios, and is set to develop and produce multiple TV projects for broadcast and cable. She keeps her voiceover work on one of the top animated series on television, Family Guy. One of her long-making project ‘Hell & Back’ is supposed to be released somewhen in 2015. On the top of other things she’s also a full time mom now! Rather sensational year.
Happy 31st bday lady! On this delightful day we would like to wish you all the very best. Thank you for being the most inspirative one of a kind person, thank you for all those amazing characters you’ve brought us over the years, thank you for being YOU. We can’t wait to see what the future holds for you. Keep giving us more reasons to love you.
BTW: If you’re on twitter, be sure to tweet #HappyBirthdayMilaKunis
Surprise! After more than 11 months a fresh new revamped version comes alive, and Mila Kunis Web has never looked so good. We’ve decided to go with Mila’s newly released MC photoshoot, because it slowly became one of our favourite. This design – giving us a major dreamy vibe – was created by our talented friend Stephen Lind. Hopefully you guys all love it as much as we do.
As for the changes, it happens to be responsive theme, aka optimized for tablets and phones. All upcoming/latest movies are placed above the news area, we suggest to click on each of these projects as additional info is being shown.
Happy new smashing year Milavers! 2014 has arrived and we’d like to wish you all the best! May this year bring only good things to all of us. This year we have 6 movies to be released: Blood Ties on March 21, Jupiter Ascending on July 18, Tar, Hell & Back, Third Person and The Angriest Men in Brooklyn which dates are yet unknown. Sounds exciting don’t you think?
What’s better way to start the new year than review the past one? We’ve been told multiple times that 2013 has seemed quite calm in many aspects. Personally, we think it should be referred to as one of the biggest for Mila.
Here’s 10 important facts of 2013 to prove (no particular order)
1. Oz The Great and Powerful
First quarter of the year was dedicated to Oz. Released on March 8, with amazing box office success $493,311,825 in total. The movie promotion included several TV spots such as the Superbowl one, very own lines of make up, shoes, clothes, accessories products, Google Chrome app, Temple Run game and many more. Worldwide premiere took place in LA (February 13), followed by Moscow (February 27) and London (February 28). Oz landed on DVD / Blu-ray on June 11.
2. Magazine Covers
In 2013 Mila ruled the world through the well known magazines – Marie Claire, Allure, Instyle, THR, Glamour, GQ, EW, Joy, Cleo, etc…. Her Instyle issue (feat. Rachel Weisz and Michelle Williams) is among the best selling of the year.
3. 2013 TV Shows
As a part of Oz promo tour Mila appeared on 5 TV shows: Ellen Degeneres and Conan O’Brien in February, Graham Norton, Ant & Dec and Urgant Show in March.
Mila became the face of Gemfields in February – starting with launch party sponsored by W magazine. Shortly before the announcement, she visited Gemfields’ emerald mines in Zambia, touring its Kagem mine where about 20% of the world’s emeralds are said to be produced. Gorgeous campaign appeared in Vogue, Vanity Fair, Bazaar, Tatler and W. In March, Mila and Gemfields hosted VIP showcase at Philips de Pury gallery in London.